Every new version of Odoo comes with a bundle of new features and that makes much better than previous versions. In Odoo 12 , each and every views are more elegant and added more awesome features. The Odoo 12 will fill all the gap in Odoo 11 by improving the service and quality of Odoo. The following blog will help you to decide which community version of Odoo is better Odoo v12 or Odoo v11.
1. Improve Kanban view of Applications
2. Glboal click on the application is disables and add Learn More button on the application.
3. Click on three dot icon in top right of application and you can easily upgrade module.
4. Default icon for application changed.It looks more better than Odoo 11.
5. Configuration bar is added. Which make an elegant appearance for users.
You can easily configure the important things here.
Here you can configure company data, quotation layout, payment and test a sample quotation.
6. In the case of quotation layout , You can select your document’s header and footer layout.
This can be also done by go to General settings -> Document Template.
7. Preview button for quotation print preview, it will take you to complete new screen.
8. Accept & Sign button.
9. From the Sale Order preview page you can also download invoice and delivery orders.
When you click delivery orders, you can see a new report view.
10. Adding multiple buttons in the one2many line.
11. Two administrators, System/Odoobot and Administrator.
Activate developer mode.
Click on Become Superuser.
Then the administrator will change to OdooBot.
12. Keyboard Shortcuts
13. New Activity view
14. New field in Users view, to identify whether User is Internal or External user
15. Overview of product routes.
Click on overview.
16. Multi websites
Hope you understood the community versions of Odoo 12 and Odoo 11 Differences..
© Copyright 2019 Technaureus Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd.